Monday 16 January 2012

Business Card Development

To be taken seriously as a professional, I need a business/ contact card. I want my card to show that I am a designer and illustrator (Maybe with a focus on illustration), and it needs to be bold and memorable as a card. To do this, I want to have my information on one side of the card and then an illustration covering the other side.

The idea that I have come up with is that my cards can be designed so that the illustration bleeds over several cards so that the image is made when the cards are lined up face down in order (Maybe 9 cards in total). It's unlikely that anyone would ever really get all 9 of the cards, but it would make a good display piece for the end of year show and I think it would definitely be memorable. 

I started by designing the front of the card. I've gone for a hand drawn, illustrative style of type.




This isn't actually my website yet, I need to confirm it and potentially edit this design soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment