Monday 16 January 2012

Business Card Development - Illustration

For the back illustration I wanted to make it bold and have something kinda simple that I just like. So I came up with making a nice illustration of a lion, which is one of my favourite animals. In this was it will show the illustration skill and be more personal to me individually.

This starts showing the image I wanted to base my illustration on, and  a few examples of different shapes that the cards could take to show the image. It then goes on to show a few different experimental illustration styles.



The final design here is quite abstract, especially when split up into different sections. I'm a bit worried that this isn't the most appropriate design for the cards, and I might look into another. for now I may print this so that I have at least something ready to hand out if the opportunity comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment